This INTERMEDIATE class is a combination of Pilates & Yoga. It is a mind-body class that enhances flexibility, strength & endurance.
- Coordinator: Bridget Sheehan
- Bring a 1” rubberized sturdy mat to be used on top of a hardwood floor, and a water bottle.
- Due to the mind/body nature of the class and concentration required, participant’s children will not be permitted to accompany parents to class
Pi-Yo Class Information
- NEW! Choose 1 or 2 days per week, with the option to choose which day(s) (Monday or Friday) you wish to participate each week.
- Mondays, AND/OR Fridays, 10:15 - 11:15 am
- $50/participant per session for 2 days/week
- $30/participant per session 1 day/week
- Drop In Rate: $5 per Class; Must sign waiver at class
- If RSU 21 is cancelled due to weather, so is Pi-Yo.
NO CLASS DAYS
No class - 9/15/16, 10/10/16, 11/7/16, 11/11/16, 11/25/16, 12/23/16 - 1/2/17, 1/16/17, 2/20/17 - 2/24/17, 4/17/17 - 4/21/17 & TBA Voting Days