PLEASE READ IMPORTANT RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES BELOW!
Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced players welcome
$3 Drop In Fee per player per session
Week of November 2 - 6
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9am - 12:00pm
Monday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations due to weather or scheduling conflicts will be posted on our website home page.
WATERHOUSE PICKLEBALL RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
DO NOT PLAY IF YOU:
- Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus: respiratory illness with fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Are a vulnerable individual with serious underlying health conditions. Play at your own risk.
MANAGING PLAY SESSIONS:
WHEN PLAY HAS ENDED:
- Avoid contact with others, no hand shaking and high five, limit distance to six feet.
- Group size is 16 MAX.
- Coordinate with your group so that each person serves with a different color ball or use a sharpie and prominently mark pickleballs.
- If you do elect to play doubles, consider playing with only those who reside within your Household.
- Adhere to CDC guidelines by not touching your face (after handling a ball or paddle).
- Consider using hand sanitizer between games; wash your hands after each match.
- Use your paddle and foot to pick up pickleballs and transfer them to your opponent. If utilizing a raised net, hit the ball under the net to your opponent.
- Avoid changing ends of the court & please use only the two outboard courts initially in order to reduce bottlenecks and maintain social distancing.
- Maintain proper social distancing from other players in between games and during time outs. Wear a mask if not playing.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately after your match is over.
- Thoroughly wash your paddles, grips, pickleballs, towels, clothes, bags, water bottles and other items you have used or touched.