Current Pickleball Schedule
Monday: 9:00am - 12:00pm & 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Thursday: 6:00pm - 9:00 pm
Friday: 9:00am - 12:00 pm
CANCELLATIONS: Cancellations due to weather or scheduling conflicts will be posted on our website home page. Please be sure to check our homepage alert bar before attending this program.
Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced players welcome!
$3 Drop In Fee per player per session
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES BELOW BEFORE ATTENDING THIS PROGRAM!
WATERHOUSE PICKLEBALL RETURN TO PLAY GUIDELINES
DO NOT PLAY IF YOU:
- Are exhibiting any symptoms of the coronavirus: respiratory illness with fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, or other symptoms.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Are a vulnerable individual with serious underlying health conditions. Play at your own risk.
MANAGING PLAY SESSIONS:
WHEN PLAY HAS ENDED:
- Avoid contact with others, no hand shaking and high five, limit distance to six feet.
- Group size is 50 MAX.
- Coordinate with your group so that each person serves with a different color ball or use a sharpie and prominently mark pickleballs.
- If you do elect to play doubles, consider playing with only those who reside within your Household.
- Adhere to CDC guidelines by not touching your face (after handling a ball or paddle).
- Consider using hand sanitizer between games; wash your hands after each match.
- Use your paddle and foot to pick up pickleballs and transfer them to your opponent. If utilizing a raised net, hit the ball under the net to your opponent.
- Avoid changing ends of the court & please use only the two outboard courts initially in order to reduce bottlenecks and maintain social distancing.
- Maintain proper social distancing from other players in between games and during time outs. A mask is recommended when 6 feet of physical distancing is difficult to maintain.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer immediately after your match is over.
- Thoroughly wash your paddles, grips, pickleballs, towels, clothes, bags, water bottles and other items you have used or touched.