Adult Tap Dance 2 (Tuesdays)
Spring Session: Tuesdays, May 4 - June 8
Fall Session: Mondays, October 18 - November 22
WHERE: Dorothy Stevens Center, Thompson Rd.
TIMES: 4:30pm - 5:30pm
COST: $65/participant(6 weeks)
INSTRUCTOR: Kathleen Nolan
For adults who have some tap experience. Expand your tap vocabulary and skill in a fun "tap happy" environment. Learn a routine, too! Great exercise for the body and the brain. Min: 5 Max: 6
ADULT TAP DANCE COVID-19 GUIDELINES: In order to ensure the safety of our program participants as well as our staff, this program will be following the guidelines below;
1. Staff and participants are required to wear a mask at all times.
2. The maximum amount of participants allowed to sign up for each program have been reduced to maintain 6ft or more of social distancing.
3. Staff, volunteers and participants will exercise frequent hand washing.
4. If any staff/volunteer/participant notifies the department that they have developed COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 we will immediately notify all participants and provide further instructions as necessary.
5. If the program has to close as a result of COVID-19, a prorated refund will be issued.
6. Doors and windows will be propped open during the program to increase ventilation.
7. Bathrooms will not be available during the program.
8. Instructor will teach from the Dot Stevens stage to maintain distance from participants.