Water Week (RETURN TO FUN)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
WHO: Grades Entering 3-6
WHEN: August 24, 25, 26 & 27 9am-3pm
WHERE: Drop off and pick up from Parsons Field, 19, Park Street
COST: $65/participant per day
Participant will travel to the location each day on the parks & recreation bus with the windows on the bus down, one person per seat and participants and staff wearing face coverings.
Day One: Sebago Lake State Park
Day Two: Aquaboggan
Day Three: Pine Point Beach
Day Four: Saco River Tubing, Fryburg
Please bring lunch, snacks, drinks, bathing suit, towel & face covering each day!
KENNEBUNK PARKS & RECREATION COVID-19 GUIDELINES: In order to ensure the safety of our program participants as well as our staff, our department will be following the guidelines below;
1. Staff will be required to wear face coverings during program hours, when inside or when social distancing is not possible. While participants are not required to wear a face covering, it is strongly encouraged (mandatory on the bus ride).
2. Parents/guardians will be required to wear face coverings when picking up or dropping off their participant(s).
3. The maximum amount of participants allowed to sign up for each program have been reduced.
4. We have limited the amount of object sharing between participants.
5. Staff will sanitize and clean common surfaces after use.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available for participants and staff to use at each program.
7. Staff, volunteers and participants will exercise frequent hand washing.
8. If any staff/volunteer/participant notifies the department that they have developed COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 we will immediately notify all participants and provide further instructions as necessary.
9. If the program has to close as a result of COVID-19, a prorated refund will be issued.