Ages 18 & Up
WHEN: Tuesdays & Thursdays: November 3 - December 1 (no class 11/26)
TIMES: 9:30am - 10:15am
WHERE: Dorothy Stevens Community Center, Thompson Rd.
COST: $48/participant (8 classes)
INSTRUCTOR: Susan Metevier
Min: 6 Max: 8
An all level, safe, well balanced workout. A 45 minute class that uses a combination of cardio, strength, stretching and core. Light weights, bands and a mat can be used and participants can bring there own. Decrease stress, improve balance, strength and well being.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES: In order to ensure the safety of our program participants as well as our staff, this program will be following the guidelines below;
1. Masks are REQUIRED when entering or exiting the building. They are also required when physical distancing of 6ft or more can not be maintained.
2. The maximum amount of participants allowed to sign up for each program have been reduced.
3. Staff, volunteers and participants will exercise frequent hand washing.
4. If any staff/volunteer/participant notifies the department that they have developed COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 we will immediately notify all participants and provide further instructions as necessary.
5. If the program has to close as a result of COVID-19, a prorated refund will be issued.
6. Doors and windows will be propped open during the program to increase ventilation.