Total Body Fitness & Wellness
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Ages 18 & Up
Tuesdays & Thursdays:
Session 1: May 18 - June 10
Session 2: June 15 - July 8
Session 1: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:30am - 10:15am
Session 2: Tuesdays 4:00pm-4:45pm, Thursdays 8:00am-8:45am
WHERE: Waterhouse Center
COST: $49/participant (8 classes)
INSTRUCTOR: Susan Metevier
If you would like to join this program after the start date please contact Whitney at firstname.lastname@example.org
An all level, safe, well balanced workout. A 45 minute class that uses a combination of cardio, strength, stretching and core. Light weights, bands and a mat can be used. Decrease stress, improve balance, strength and well being.
TOTAL BODY FITNESS & WELLNESS COVID-19 GUIDELINES: In order to ensure the safety of our program participants as well as our staff, this program will be following the guidelines below;
1. Staff and participants are required to wear a mask at all times.
2. The maximum amount of participants allowed to sign up for each program have been reduced to maintain 6ft or more of social distancing.
3. Staff, volunteers and participants will exercise frequent hand sanitizing.
4. If any staff/volunteer/participant notifies the department that they have developed COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 we will immediately notify all participants and provide further instructions as necessary.
5. If the program has to close as a result of COVID-19, a prorated refund will be issued.
6. Bathrooms will not be available during the program.
7. Participants are required to bring their own mats and light weights as none will be provided.