Start Smart Soccer gives children ages 3-6 the opportunity to be active, learn fundamental soccer skills, develop hand/foot eye coordination skills and the promotion of lifelong healthy and stress reducing habits.
All these practices will use group games and individual games to create an environment that meet the participants at the stage they are at and include all participants to enjoy playing.
Who: Ages 3-6
WHEN: Mondays, April 26 - May 17
WHERE: Parson's Field, 19 Park street, Kennebunk
TIMES: 11:30 am - 12:15 pm
Min: 5 Max: 10
This is a contractual program.
KENNEBUNK PARKS & RECREATION COVID-19 GUIDELINES: In order to ensure the safety of our program participants as well as our staff, our department will be following the guidelines below;
1. Staff and participants will be required to wear face coverings.
2. Parents/guardians will be required to wear face coverings when at the program location.
3. The maximum amount of participants allowed to sign up for each program have been reduced.
4. We have limited the amount of object sharing between participants.
5. Staff will sanitize and clean common surfaces after use.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available for participants and staff to use at each program.
7. Staff, volunteers and participants will exercise frequent hand washing.
8. If any staff/volunteer/participant notifies the department that they have developed COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 we will immediately notify all participants and provide further instructions as necessary.
9. If the program has to close as a result of COVID-19, a prorated refund will be issued.