When: Tuesdays, January 11 - February 1
(February 8 & 15 make up weeks)
BUS PICK UP: MSK
DROP OFF: Parents pick up participants at Kennebunk Town Hall
Who: MSK students only (must attend school on the day of the trip)
$230 - Includes bus, supervision & lift ticket for 4 weeks
$318 - Includes bus, supervision, lessons & lift ticket for 4 weeks
$310 -Includes bus, supervision, rentals & lift ticket for 4 week
$398 -Includes bus, supervision, lessons, rentals & lift ticket for 4 weeks
$40 - For helmet only rental for 4 weeks
This program maybe postpones, if it is deemed the weather will make it unsafe for the bus to travel to the mountain. In this case, one of the two make up days will be used (Feb 8 and/or 15). If a participant can not make a trip, the lift ticket credit will remain on their card and can be used after the program is completed. No refunds or credits will be given for the transportation.
Helmets are required
Contractual Program (no refunds)
Program Safety Rules:
- Everyone must wear a mask over their nose and mouth when on the bus.
- Participants will sit only in their assigned seat on the bus.
- Participants will use hand sanitizer when boarding the bus.
- Participants must ski/snowboard in groups of three or more at all times.
- Participants will follow the mountain and Maine CDC COVID-19 guidelines at the mountain.
- Participants must wear their seat belt on the bus.
- Participants must follow all Shawnee Peak safety rules. They must also listen and follow all guidance from Shawnee Peak staff and Rec staff.
Participants will only be given one warning about the program safety rules and then their parent/caregiver will be asked to come and pick them up with no refund.
Participant guidelines to be successful:
- Participants should strive to be respectful, responsible, caring and honest individuals at all time.
Parents and participants must complete all waiver and code of conduct forms before attending their first week. Please email forms for email@example.com or drop them in to our office on the third floor of the Town Hall. Please find these forms below, in the Additional Forms and Files section
We need two volunteer chaperones to be able to run this program. If you interested in being a chaperone or you have any questions about the program, please call the Rec Dept: 207 604 1335