Register Now


Each year Kennebunk taxpayers must cover the cost of repairing or replacing park facilities and vegetation that has been willfully destroyed. Since parks are unsupervised, it is difficult for Park Staff to catch the vandals who cause this damage. You can assist by reporting any acts of vandalism to the Police at 985-6121.