Fitness for older adults. This class is designed for those wishing to begin a low-moderate cardiovascular/strength training program.
- Instructor: Bridget Sheehan
- NEW TIME: 9:15 - 10:00 am
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
- This class is designed for those wishing to begin a low-moderate cardiovascular/strength training program. Class will include a short warm-up, 25 minute cardiovascular segment, followed by a strength interval using weights, bands and balance training. Last, but not least, a cool down with some gentle stretching.
- Requirements: Water bottles, 2-3 lb. Dumbbells & Supportive Footwear
- If RSU 21 is cancelled due to weather, so is Young at Heart.
- Drop In Rate: $5 per class (must sign waiver before class)
- Min: 14 per class
NO CLASS DAYS
No class - 9/5/16, 10/10/16, 11/7/16, 11/9/16, 11/11/16, 11/23/16, 11/25/16, 12/23/16 - 1/2/17, 1/16/17, 2/20/17 - 2/24/17, 4/17/17 - 4/21/17 & TBA Days